Tuesday, October 20, 2009

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO MADE MY DAY I LOVE YOU ALL :}

so yeah i had a great day today. lol early midnight ppl wished me in msn so yeah thanks! vin totally freak out cause i told him i love him LOL!
then dad woke me up in the morning and prepared to go sch.
reached gallery and ppl sang me birthday song thank you so much :}
then went to take report book, went to practice grad. song went to hall.

blah blah blah mr boo talk guest of honour talk.
then uh we went to perform, think we got the loudest claps maybe cause we were first. but we sang a bit off lol.
then uh listened to others.. then we took pics etc etc etc. went down for reception then crazy wow
ate, took pictures ran around. then my dear friends went to the band and dedicated a song to me lol
the band sang happy birthday to me tgt with ppl in canteen i think i was so fucking shock. lol thank you everyone i lubb you muchxxxxx
thanks justin daniel yousung and band for playing the song :] appreciate it!

then uh even more running ard and taking photos. my dear zy was hogging my cam the whole time ppl think i nv bring cam and zy bought a new one LOL.
uh uh uh then i am a happy girl cause so many ppl wished me today L!
miss international should be jealous. so many guys shake my hand LOL.
okay so fucking bhb.




then we went subway. on the way prabesh was making fun of zy and xz abt sunil LOL. then yuhui say sunil dont dare sit w/ me. T.T am i that scary that he dont want sit w/ me?! tmd.
i lub you dear friends ate subway and then home. my dear zy went to sneak ard and put my card in my report book and kept sms-ing me to say you nv check your report book lol. thanks love!
i was so tired i slept lol and then mum bought a cake home and sis came home specially omg thanks everyone.
i am eating the cake now and sending ppl photos damn i have over 100 urgh.

i shall upload them
maybe... tmr? or after o's.





ANYWAY I FOUND MY FT BEST FRIEND ALR.
LOW YUQI LOL. we gng to ft caoncert tgt yes yes yes yes yes i am so excited!
lol yuqi yeah! buy their t-shirts


too bad they coming to singapore for combine concert at dec.12 but i am alr in taiwan/japan so urgh
i shall w8 for their fan meet
yes!









SO THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO MADE MY DAY I LOVE YOU ALL.
next year i shall be 18 yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home